Dodge County Clean Sweep – August 25 & 26, 2017
- Friday, August 25, 2017 – Neosho 9:00am-1:00pm at the Dodge County Highway Shop, 271 W. Lehman Street, Neosho
- Saturday, August 26, 2017 – Beaver Dam 8:00am-12:00pm at the Dodge County Highway Shop, N8856 CTH A, Beaver Dam
Fee: $10 per vehicle
PRE-REGISTRATION REQUIRED FOR AG & SMALL BUSINESS COLLECTION. Call UW-Extension office at 920-386-3790 before August 15th.
Specific questions can be emailed to Mark Heal at Veolia [email protected]
- Lowers environmental risks associated with improper disposal of hazardous materials.
- Provide the public with opportunities to dispose of unwanted pesticides, household products and chemicals for safe and legal disposal before they cause problems.
- Generally, Dodge County has an agricultural and/or household Clean Sweep Program every two years.
- Clean Sweep programs are funded through grant money from Wisconsin’s Department of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection (DATCP).
- Final grant funding determines county program details such as type of program, dates and locations.